Cyber Security Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Cyber Security Manager to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Dusseldorf.
- You will manage IT security IT incidents.
- Control and supervise the service providers with concern to IT security and secure IT operations within the cloud.
- Contribute to the analysis and examination of the IT security situation.
- Operationalise IT security needs in operational guidelines, determine and arrange their execution.
- The ideal candidate will assist with arranging current and future necessities for ta SOC service provider and execute them.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent training with demonstrable experience in the outlined discipline.
- Know-how of the implementation of information security standards such as ISO/IEC 270xx, BSI IT-Grundschutz, etc.
- Pertinent certifications in the information security setting such as CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, TISP, etc.
- Acquaintance with handling SIEM systems and handling SOC service providers.
- Preferably familiar with IT security topics within the IT operations in cloud infrastructure such as MS Azure.
- Able to take own initiative.
- An assertive and confident individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team with facilitation abilities.
- Fluency in the German language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.