Customer Service Representative
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Patient Customer Service Representative with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Track and manage multiple projects' / programs' deliverables.
- Create and maintain Risk, Issues, Action Items, and Decisions program logs as well as department program / project change logs.
- Help facilitate meetings by preparing meeting agendas/minutes, meeting slide decks, and action items.
- Develop and maintain a detailed Program schedule through follow up and follow through discussions with various Project Managers.
- Work with various team members to create Program Dashboards for Director Level and up.
- Independently execute low complexity projects.
- Manage relationships with diverse stakeholders to support cross-functional collaboration.
- Identify risks to project progress and escalate to appropriate managers or teams.
- Independently work with cross functional teams to achieve results
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) 3 years of work experience in project coordination or program coordination.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including Visio and Project).
- Highly proficient in project coordination.
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with peers and managers.
- Ability to manage relationships across various teams and department team members.
- Ability to integrate information from various sources into a written document or presentation using visualization methods as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize work, forecast bandwidth and flexibly adapt to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with highly regulated industry environments or drug development.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.