Customer Service and Implementation Manager
A rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented Customer Service and Implementation Manager to establish logistic solutions. The job is based across Europe, and is Homebase.
- Responsible for the overall design of specialist logistics solutions, to meet client needs through liaison/consultation
- Act as first point of contact during the set-up of key client projects that require specialist packaging, specialist handling, lane analysis, cost review, solutions review etc with clients and their project teams and/or clinical sites.
- Provide a consultative approach and analytical thinking for the set up and development of specialist client projects
- Promote the highest standards within the European Operations teams
- Assist in the analysis and review of supplier costs to help maintain and improve profitability.
- Assist in the handling of customer complaints in line with the customer complaints SOP - meeting all required deadlines in terms of investigations and designing and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop solutions that deliver efficiencies or cost savings to key clients
- Act as the liaison point between key clients and Operations and Business Development teams
- Work with the European Development Manager to ensure that the various Operations teams in Europe are adequately resourced to support present and future client's needs.
- Provide training support to develop employees working on the implementation of new key account projects.
- Assist in routine progress calls with key clients as identified by European/UK Sales Directors
Skills and Requirements
- The experience and ability to identify and implement improved and optimised logistics solutions
- Excellent customer service skills in terms of both managing client communication and internal service provision to colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player skills, the ability to motivate others around
- Excellent operational resource planning skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.