Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Culture Director with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Refine and execute an enterprise culture strategy and plan that enables our client to achieve their corporate objectives, business success and make a meaningful difference in the lives of their 4,000+ team members and people living with rare diseases and devastating conditions.
- Engage with various teams to enroll the global organization in building a culture of purpose-driven performance, patient- and employee-centricity, innovation, leadership, & quality and compliance, resulting in a competitive advantage.
- Lead cross-functional, global Culture Coalition comprised of SVPs and VPs, and over 250 Culture Champions, to embed cultural change.
- Influence senior leaders at the enterprise level, including but not limited to Country, Cluster, and Function Heads, Chiefs of Staff, and HR Executive Partners and the People and Culture Community by providing guidance and strategic advice on how to advance our culture transformation efforts.
- Develop and successfully launch enterprise tools and resources to equip and coach senior leaders to set the tone and create the environment to transform the culture, embed our values, and drive business performance, including ways to engage with their teams and bring the values to life
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience in pharma or biotech leading and influencing cross-functional, global teams
- Recognized thought leader in driving culture transformation and strategic insights
- Has led large scale change initiatives and driven enterprise behavioral change
- Experience working directly with and influencing senior leaders
- Demonstrated success in creating strategic plans and proven ability to drive and sustain business improvement and results
- Experience managing a global and matrixed environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.