CTA / Drug Development Assistant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a CTA / Drug Development Assistant to join a biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
- The ideal candidate will prepare and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports, as well as aid the clinical project manager with budge designation and approval of invoices.
- You will serve as the backup contact for both international project team and external shareholders/vendors.
- Support the arrangement and tracking of all information, communications, documents, materials and supplied for allocated projects.
- Arrange with other personnel to recognise and consolidate support procedures.
- Responsible for taking and recording minutes, notes and actions at designated meetings, deliver and follow up accordingly.
- Assume project management actions as lead by the clinical project manager.
- Assist with updating and upholding internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educates to a degree level in a scientific discipline or demonstrate experience working within a healthcare environment.
- Demonstrable experience working in a CRO or pharmaceutical organisation in a clinical trials administrator role or similar.
- Familiarity with early phase clinical trials within oncology would be ideal.
- Comprehension and ability to display technical, scientific and medical information.
- Comprehension of the clinical trials procedure which involves the quality needs, acquaintance with ICH GCP and suitable guidelines.
- Acquaintance with TMF management.
- Capable of forming efficient relationships with vendors and work associates.
- Computer literacy.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A high attention to detail.
- Numeracy literacy.
- An organised individual with a strategic approach to work.
- A motivated individual who takes pride in delivering on personal and corporate goals.
- Works well in a team as well as independently under minimal supervision.
- A pragmatic, solution focussed individual, eager to roll up sleeves in a fast-moving, small company setting.
- Willing to travel for business needs both nationally and globally.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.