This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a CRA, France to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in France.
- You will prepare and attend investigator meetings, arrange the shipment in a timely manner and the subsequent proper storage and responsibility of clinical supplies and follow-up of drug safety concerns.
- Guarantee integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently preserve site tracking records and work diligently to pertinent regulations.
- Assume responsibility for investigator sites for allocated studies with accountability for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- The ideal candidate will plan and perform multiple site visits rendering to the clinical monitoring plan.
- You will develop efficient relations with investigator site personnel to guarantee crucial clinical metrics are met.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.