Country Sales Manager GER
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Country Sales Manager GER to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Berlin.
- Ensure the BU sales team solved the business requirement of customer not just the sales of the product.
- Work alongside any other BU team members and any other company resources to accomplish ideal customer results.
- Assure BU sales team are present on the market health care field, competitive products, legislation, and pertinent disease states.
- Form and leverage relationships at all levels and networks both on an internal and external basis to accomplish ideal outcomes.
- You will determine what is pertinent to various audiences and implement to deliver high impact presentations and make compelling cases.
- The ideal candidate will look for prospects to guide across geography, division or function to the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for embracing and encouraging learning new skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- Operate to become more self-conscious and exhibit self-regulation in making both business and personnel decisions.
- Produce and guide plans for change within region.
- Offer acumens, training and development to enhance their direct reports to their full capability capacity.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A flexible individual with a customer focused mindset.
- Works well in a team with solid organisational comprehension.
- Sales skills with the ability negotiate.
- Leadership skills.
- An organised individual with technical knowledge.
- At least 5+ years of experience within medical sales.
- At least 2+ years of experience guiding high-performance sales teams/functions.
- Educated to a degree level or obtained business administration qualifications.
- Fluency in the German and English languages.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 40-50% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Reinecke at +49 69 50608633.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.