Country Manager - Slovakia
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Country Manager in their European office. This historic organisation prides itself on over a century's experience in ophthalmology, having taken initiatives in ophthalmic research, regulatory management, production, marketing, or distribution. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading establishments in ophthalmic healthcare and provide skills and expertise in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Oversee sales force effectiveness strategies.
- Implement EMEA Marketing campaigns and create local ones without EMEA support.
- Identify and lead market access gap analysis and activities.
- Analyse competitors' performance and strategies.
- Define opportunities for Medical Affairs and propose medical and educational activities.
- Analyse the competencies and professional development among the team and translate potential gaps into educational needs.
- Ensure ethical behaviour and compliance adherence
- Drive the Sales performance within region.
- Provide guidance on marketing Compliance and legislation, as well as internal policies and SOPs, and secure that the local material and communication guidance follow the officially improved label indications.
- Lead and drive the implementation of all sales force effectiveness projects - CRM, customers targeting, coaching etc.
- Lead the motivation, commitment, and performance by empowering the team.
- Set targets for the Sales Team on their regional operational/financial targets and related Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyse the country performance against benchmarks and address weak areas versus competitors.
- Identify gaps in market access and define market access strategies and connected activities.
- Establish detailing & Congress engagement plans and coordinate company education and exhibition events/roadshows in alignment with Medical affairs.
- Report to the management about the business development and potential performance gaps/issues.
- Ensure full compliance to legal and regulatory Laws/requirements.
- Follow the general and local company policies and ensure that the local Sales Team shall follow-up and complete all required administrative duties in due course/date.
- Ensure compliant operational activities in line with the company Code of Conduct and local legislation and follow-up related internal/external guideline updates.
- Collect and report all safety information in a timely manner to the company's PV unit as set out in the applicable SOP.
- Report all complaints (product quality related) in a timely manner to the company's QA department as set out the applicable SOP.
- Ensure that all subordinates are knowledgeable and trained in the applicable SOPs for reporting of safety information (pharmacovigilance) and complaints (product quality).
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in natural science or Commercial education.
- Extensive experience in sales force work and Sales Team management in prescription driven Pharmaceutical Company.
- Proven track record and know-how of Pharmaceutical industry in terms of Sales & Marketing and Market Access activity.
- Well-founded knowledge about the National Marketing and Sales Code of Conduct and legislation.
- Proven ability to drive business results through building effective partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience of working with a variety of data sources (i.e., IMS, Cegedim, dashboards etc) and IT applications (MS Excel, data bases, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge about GDP and applicable processes within region and about the requirements associated with the position as set out in Company SOPs.
- Extensive knowledge about regulatory guidelines from NCA.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.