Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Southern San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have extensive contract experience (negotiations/conflict resolution), sounds knowledge of budgeting, and familiarity with clinical trials.
- Focus on site clinical trials contracting, fair market value (FMV) compliance of site contracts, and accountability as it relates to FSP management and site start-up.
- Work with Functional Service Provider (FSP) to implement Site Contracts CALM Contracts Process to ensure efficient delivery of fully executed contracts.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of multiple areas in moderately complex clinical contracts and finance. Including but not limited working closely with internal clinical operations as it related to rapid study sites.
- Evaluate contract and budget changes requested within CTA and identifies business and/or legal risks manage the issue to resolution by proposing and providing alternative solutions to legal or senior management.
- Identify issues/problems and provides recommendations for solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to make critical decisions related to projects and tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Assists other staff in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation and management.
- Ability to develop use spreadsheets and tracking tools.
- Manage relationships in conjunction with the Clinical Operations as it relates to clinical trials contracts
- With the support of internal customers and the legal department, within the contract negotiation process.
- Lead the contract life cycle management process for assigned Clinical Trial Study.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of negotiations of clinical trials agreements.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of regulatory and legal issues pertinent to clinical development.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory implications of contracts as related to clinical research.
- Complete tasks and projects under minimal to no supervision.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- BA/BS or MBA/MS
- Relevant experience typically includes contract negotiation and/clinical finance
- Competent in computer skills (Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Relevant experience typically includes contract language and budget negotiation, and application of project management principles.
- Global Site Contracting experience a plus.
- Skilled at project management, able to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects and work collaboratively with and through others.
- Demonstrates patience and is able to break down complex information into digestible pieces.
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment while producing quality work under time constraint.
- Ability to analyze situations from organizational, departmental perspective (ie considers strategy, culture, structure, systems, people, processes and planning).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and creatively solve problems.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, a respect for others, a results-oriented approach and ability to work independently as well as collectively.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.