Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contracts Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Warren, NJ.
- Full-time support for HCP contracting
- Management of HCP/EE contract requests through company's tool
- Obtain necessary documentation and approvals within or outside the HCP/EE systems
- Drafting of HCP/EE contracts (e.g. Expert Agreements, Master Expert Agreements and related SOWs)
- Redlining of contracts with legal input & engagement with HCP/EE; negotiation of contract language
- Amendments of existing contracts
- Collaboration with dedicated resource/team for vendor set-up and PO creation
- Support in updating the Master Expert Agreement template
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-1 years of related experience is minimum
- Highly driven candidate
- Able to work with a global team and various stakeholders
- Able to work with Healthcare Professional/External Experts (HCP/EE)
- Adhering to company standards, policies, SOPS and guidance documents
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.