Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contracts Associate for a leading pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have a BS/BA and contracts negotiation/drafting experience.
- Responsible for the assistance in the clinical outsourcing of global Phase I-IV clinical trials in support of ancillary vendors, which may include clinical pharmacology, RTSM, eCOA, medical imaging and biometrics functions.
- Assist with other ad hoc projects in the Development Business Operations group (i.e., IT Security Assessments, MSA amendments, etc.)
- Assist in the entire life cycle of vendor selection, including RFI, RFP, vendor selection decision, contracting, monitoring performance, managing the change order process, and ensuring proper closeout of agreements.
- Work with internal customers in the vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis) and may assist with vendor presentation preparation during the vendor bid defense meetings.
- Assist other Development Business Operations staff in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management as related to ancillary vendor contracts and with the support of internal customers and the Legal department, assists in the contract negotiation process, especially with less complex, or low value contracts.
- Complete tasks and projects under minimal supervision and has the ability to managing competing priorities effectively and proficiently.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and is comfortable interacting with internal and external teams, such as, clinical operations, finance, legal, business conduct, vendor management and payments.
- Minimum BA or BS required.
- Previous contracts experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.