Contracts and Partnerships Specialist
A large pharmaceutical company is looking for a Contracts and Partnerships Specialist to join their team in Slough. This will mean working closely with IP, Compliance to drive the negotiation of all contracts with external partners in a timely fashion.
You will be responsible for activities leading to the implementation of contracts related to a wide range of UCB's external research collaboration network by being involved with the following types of agreements, this includes:
- Research Collaborations
- Postdoctoral Research Agreements
- PhD Studentships
- Fee-For-Service Agreements
- Tissue Biorepository Access
- Multiparty Consortia
- Technology Licences
- Material Transfer and Confidentiality Agreements
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of successfully leading the negotiation and execution of a range of contracts types
- Good knowledge of key contractual clauses including IP, licensing, confidentiality and liabilities.
- A scientific background would be beneficial but not essential (degree level or equivalent or above)
- Experience negotiating contracts with academic and commercial entities, including hospitals is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good communication skills, proven collaborative working style, able to juggle multiple priorities, and successfully worked in multi-disciplinary teams with colleagues at all levels
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.