Contracts and Finance Associate II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contracts and Finance Associate II with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- Management of Letter of Authorizations (LOAs) for the Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- New supplier setup and supplier updates in Oracle
- Data entry of supplier information, such as contractual and financial data, into internal systems
- Research and resolve vendor invoice and payment inquiries and issues
- Assist with review and analyzing of vendor proposal, contract execution and archiving process
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is a must, advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in finance, accounting, invoices, inquires, etc.
- Experience in Clinical Contracts is preferred
- Critical thinking skill and excellent communication skill
- Ability to interact with internal and external teams, vendors and suppliers
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.