Contract Statistical Programmer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contract Statistical Programmer for a pharmaceutical company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate will represent statistical programming in project teams and act as the point of contact for programming effort both internal and external with CRO for the protocols assigned.
- Represent statistical programming in project teams and as the point of contact for programming effort both internal and external with CRO for the protocols assigned.
- Review SDTM and ADaM specifications to ensure CDISC compliance and reflects the SAP requirements.
- Independently develop and validate CRO key deliverables.
- Work closely with Biostat and Data management function to effectively address their needs for programing support.
- Experience with CDISC complaint submission with FDA.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA/MA/MS or equivalent.
- 5+ year statistical programing experience in biotech /pharmaceutical or CROs.
- Master degree in statistics is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Felix Hook at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.