Contract SAS Programmer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a SAS Programmer with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Princeton, NJ. As the SAS Programmer, you will be responsible for leading the statistical programming activities within the company.
- Participating in project team meetings to ensure timelines are met with high quality
- Performing quality control of SDTMs to ensure submission requirements are met.
- Create and be able to perform quality control of ADaMs to ensure submission requirements are met
- Performing quality control of ISE/ISS datasets, tables, figures and listings with quality within the timeline.
- Communicating effectively internally with the project team members and externally with various vendors.
- Performing ad-hoc analyses for in-house request or QC of such analyses under tight timelines
- Support database build and other data management programming activities
- Leading effort in building in-house programming tools and macros
- Reports to the Associate Director, SAS Programming
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum educational experience is a BS in computer science, mathematics, statistics or related analytic field.
- Preferred educational experience is a Master's degree in Statistics/Biostatistics in the biopharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of biomedical sciences
- Minimum of 5-6 years of SAS programming and application development experience in pharmaceutical/biotech company
- Thorough knowledge of functional areas within the clinical development organization including but not limited to clinical operations, data management, statistics, medical writing and regulatory affairs.
- Deep understanding of the statistics/data management role in the broader clinical development setting
- Solid, hands-on knowledge of the use of statistical software (e.g., SAS or SAS Jump including SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/STAT), including report generation is necessary.
- Prior work experience in the CDISC SDTMs and ADaMs is a must.
- Prior experience in electronic NDA/BLA submissions via eCTD and responding to FDA/regulatory requests
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and skills in generating graphs and figures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- High degree of motivation; results oriented.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Felix Hook at (+1) 646-367-2617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.