Contract Patient Recruitment Manager
An international biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Contract Patient Recruitment Manager. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Support program and study teams by providing input and guidance regarding recruitment and retention (R&R)
- Ensure R&R vendor provides sound plans for recruitment and retention of patients; ensures R&R vendor is trained on company's processes and requirements
- Provide continuity and connectivity between existing program/study patient feasibility efforts and development of recruitment and retention plans by R&R vendor
- Support overall study planning by confirming R&R vendor is leveraging feasibility outputs, patient input and other available information when developing patient recruitment and retention strategy
- Ensure R&R vendor incorporates Investigator assessment of protocol findings into country-specific recruitment & retention plans
- Support the study leads by identifying issues, barriers, etc., to successful recruitment and retention of patients and confirm these are addressed by the R&R vendor early in strategy development
- Direct R&R vendors and team members regarding efficient and timely review of recruitment & retention materials by material review process
- Lead process improvement across the Patient Engagement, R&R space; provide ongoing assessment and input regarding quality of deliverables and performance of R&R vendors; assure strong R&R vendor support
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates for this role need to have worked directly in-patient recruitment and retention
- At least 2 years of planning and implementing recruitment and retention strategies
- Experience working cross-functionally with study teams, vendors and CRO's.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to use MS Office
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.