Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have experience working with Internal/External vendors, contract life cycle management, and experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and/or in clinical trials.
- Manages contract finance processes.
- Assists in the management of the day-to-day activities of multiple areas in moderately complex clinical contracts and finance.
- May manage all contract needs for a clinical program, and will analyze and interpret requests for specialized agreements, including those from foreign sites, specialized vendors as well as collaborative agreements with other bio/pharma corporate partners.
- Assists junior staff working on contracts in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management.
- Mentors and assists in training junior staff in contract budgeting, development and administration.
- Assists in the development of spreadsheets and tracking tools that are useful when organizing and conducting regular budget review meetings with senior clinical staff.
- Works with internal customers in vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis)
- Assists management with contract life cycle management process related to vendor government, and collaborative agreements
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure with rapid and accurate turn-around timelines, especially while managing multiple, constantly changing priorities.
- Demonstrates a general knowledge and understanding of accepted accounting procedures. Completes tasks and projects with moderate direction from supervisor.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.