Contract Global Clinical Study Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Contract Global Clinical Study Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- Guide the set-up and preservation of third-party vendors.
- Collaborate with both internal specialists and external service providers, offering oversight to guarantee study delivery of internally run and outsources studies.
- Uphold and enable interactions with functions to assure effective study delivery to costs and quality targets in a timely manner.
- Participate in the risk and problem recognition, development of mitigation and/or action plans for recognised risks and problems.
- Conduct study management tasks as per agreed allocation by the global study associate director/director.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or corresponding mixture of experience and/or education ideally within a medical, biological or similar field affiliated with clinical research.
- Pertinent experience working within a pharmaceutical and/or clinical trial setting.
- Comprehension of ICH-GCP, pertinent regulatory/ethics needs and clinical/drug development.
- An organised individual who manages their time efficiently.
- Analytical capabilities with a high attention to detail.
- Capable of working on various tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced setting.
- Works well both independently as well as a team cross-functionally.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Able to prioritise workload and be adaptable to change.
- Leadership abilities.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with external service provider management.
- Acquaintance within all phases of a clinical study lifecycle.
- Exhibited abilities within project management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.