Contract CTA (hybrid)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Contract CTA to join a small biotech. This role is on a contract basis with the option to go permanent and is located in London.
- Serve as a main point of contact for the clinical team for allocated project discussions, correspondence, and affiliated documentation.
- Partake in the generation of presentations as required for projects, divisional, sponsor and/or business development requirements.
- Assist both CRA's and any others with preparing, managing, and delivering clinical trial supplied and keep track of information.
- You will arrange, enable and offer logistical assistance for the study team, scheduling meetings, delivering agendas, and writing minutes.
- Contribute to study-specific or vendor audits performed by sponsors or regulatory agencies, and reply to audit observations, when needed.
- Offer general support and assistance to the international clinical operations division as well as to CPM(s).
- Support the clinical operations teams in accomplishing all necessary tasks to meet divisional and project objectives.
- Lead project teams with trial progress tracking by updating the clinical trial management systems.
- Responsible for submitting system requests for the clinical operations teams and vendor representatives when suitable.
- Perform initial proposal QC in Veeva Vault and support in accomplishing quarterly QC of the TMF.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a biological or scientific field and/or a mixture of experience and education.
- Familiarity in a similar role within a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO as well as in an R&D setting.
- Previously works sponsor-side at a biotech ad/or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Acquaintance with handling electronic TMF, which involves set-up, upkeep, QC/QR and query management, as well as with DIA reference model.
- Expertise on ICH/GCP and suitable guidelines.
- Prior involvement with cell/gene therapy clinical trials as well as hematology/oncology clinical trials.
- Capable of handling various tasks and multifunctional resourced simultaneously with a high attention to detail.
- Able to respond to quick changes in priorities and aggressive timelines.
- Familiarity in conducting inspection promptness actions.
- Computer literacy.
- Acquaintance with eDC systems, such as Rave EDC.
- An organised individual with planning capabilities.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.