Contract Clinical Trial Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager to join is a research-based biopharmaceutical company in London. The contracted role will focus specifically on the research of Covid-19.
- Participating in CRO partnership activities to ensure smooth operationalisation, running and completion of clinical study/studies.
- Establishing communication flow with CRO and investigative sites to maximize compliance with study protocol.
- Supervising clinical team to ensure all clinical study activities are completed in accordance with applicable regulations and guidance
- Providing management personnel with timely updates on progress and changes in scope, schedule, and resources as required.
- Operational oversight that serious adverse events and follow-up reports have been reported to the regulatory authorities and ethics committees in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Engaging in Inspection readiness strategies and activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience confidently managing a couple of global studies with minimal support.
- Experience managing study close out is needed as both studies are nearing the final stages.
- Able to communicate with cross functional teams and lead study meetings
- Evidence of ability to delegate tasks and lead team
- Key stakeholder management experience and able to escalate issues
- Good Planning and timekeeping skills
- Experience managing CROs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies