Contract Clinical Trial Management Assoc
Proclinical are recruiting for a Contract Clinical Trial Management Assoc to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the UK.
- Guarantee all budget or drug supply modifications are suitably approved, documented and tracked.
- Execute working procedures to promote high quality, effective, and compliant systems for late phase research management.
- Preserve internal clinical operations and medical affairs databases, tracking systems and clinical study data and document repositories.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for external investigators and internal shareholders.
- Review scientific submissions or protocols to recognise logistical, regulatory and safety elements and implications.
- Recognise operational challenges and cooperate with senior team members, offering and executing solutions to guarantee studies remain on track.
- Assist the study drug planning and shipping actions with the company's clinical supply chain management teams.
- Offer monthly study updated to the suitable internal shareholders.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent scientific field with demonstrable clinical work experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare organisation.
- An organised individual with the ability to plan and manage own time efficiently.
- Administrative capabilities.
- Exhibits the core values of teamwork and responsibility with the capacity to prioritise competing timelines and deliver brilliant outcomes.
- Capable of learning new skills with a flexible mindset to uphold a fast pace.
- Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Customer focus.
- Works well with others and able to maintain said relationships.
- A sense of urgency and commitment to brilliant within successfully implementing deliverables.
- Able to prioritise various tasks simultaneously while completing objectives.
- Comprehension of ICH GCP, FDA and EMEA guidelines.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of routine medical/scientific vocabulary.
- Capable of partaking in divisional and interdivisional methodical initiative under general supervision.
- Able to participate in SOP development when required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.