Contract Analytics - Supervisor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contract Analytics Supervisor for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will lead contract management system processes including the following: preparation of required legal documents, fair market value, redline process, pharmacovigilance, purchasing documentation, vendor setup, and purchase orders.
- Track program expirations, spending limits, and prepare analysis to support recommended contract amendment.
- Supervise contract flow and identify and set up team meetings to resolve bottlenecks.
- Plan preparation, LRPs, LBEs, Link-IT, prepare monthly budget trackers, and set up program budget reviews in advance of periodic finance reviews.
- Analyze/interpret monthly invoice data, summarize results, and clearly communicate findings, implications and program recommendations verbally and in writing including communications with contract managers, program managers, account executives, and our Trade partners.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain monthly chargeback and other ad hoc data reports.
- Ensure all contracts prior to finalization meet company requirements related to: Corporate policies, FMV, OEC monitoring, PV, and final-approved redline.
- Track results, prepare documentation, and maintain compliance monitoring program.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS is required (MBA or MA preferred).
- Degree concentration in business administration, marketing, or finance is a strong plus.
- 3+ years related contract experience, with at least 2 years on the client side.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.