One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Consultant to their Shanghai team. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
- Conducting primary and secondary research and analyses research to identify key findings and learning.
- Creating sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders.
- Communicating findings and recommendations.
- Assisting with proposals developments.
- Performing quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
- Developing a broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Serving as the day-to-day project module leader and working closely with clients. Leads some learning, development and recruiting programs.
- Working independently or as part of a team, with some responsibility for developing the career and skills of staff by coaching and sharing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong academic track record including MBA or relevant graduate degree.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience either in consulting with module leader experience or strong business acumen from industry.
- Project module leader experience or equivalent.
- Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries. Some project management experience.
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organisation to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one's functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
- Effective time management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.