Consultant - Health Economics Modelling
A leading multinational contract research organisation is recruiting for a Consultant in Health Economics to assist with Modelling. This organisation is one of the world's forefront innovators in biopharmaceutical services, providing high quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting, and market access services.
- Managing a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget.
- Technical leadership: Providing technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensuring own skills are up to date.
- Management support: Provide support to the senior modelling team in managing aspects of business performance, as required.
- Professional conduct at all working levels within a client organization and within the company.
- Complete basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, maintenance of CVs, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent in either Life science or a quantitative discipline is required, such as health economics, mathematics or statistics.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills are essential. Any additional language skills are desirable.
- Evidence of a high level of proficiency in cost-effectiveness and budget impact modelling for pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
- Experience with Health Technology Assessment submissions within the UK and abroad.
- Experience of working in a health economics consultancy is an advantage.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good level of competency in Excel and related software (e.g. VBA, R).
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.