Computer Systems Validation Engineer (MES)
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Computer Systems Validation Engineer (MES). The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Performing execution, reviewing execution, writing up deviations for computerised systems, ideally MES Syncade but not mandatory.
- Performing computer systems validation activities associated with establishing the business processes required to implement, qualify, change and manage a highly automated & integrated large scale bio-production facility in Solothurn, Switzerland.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of change management and change control of highly integrated recipe & IT systems.
- Understands industry-wide and Regulatory expectations for computer system validation, and works with other members of IT and Site organisations to ensure that Computerised System Validation (CSV) packages are consistent with validation plans and standard operating procedures and utilises industry experience to identify continuous improvement opportunities of site IT CSV practices.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at 0203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.