Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Compensation Consultant with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Act as day-to-day manager of three key projects
- Base pay management review in partnership with Radford outside consulting partner
- Provide market data for expected 2021 requisitions in partnership with Talent Acquisition Prepare for 2021 MEPA self-analysis process
- Assist with the management of the annual compensation cycle including tools/systems and communications working closely with HR, international total rewards contact(s) and Management team; provide insight and analysis on manager pay decisions
- Complete annual U.S. and Europe salary benchmarking surveys
- Act as primary contact with Talent Acquisition team members on the creation of compelling U.S. new hire offer packages using available market data and philosophy.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related compensation programs and HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 8 years designing and implementing Total Rewards Programs; minimum 5 years' experience in the biotechnology industry is preferred
- Experience with international compensation preferred
- Current knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including, but not limited to ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ADAA, COBRA, OSHA, HIPAA, Workers' Compensation, and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations; fulfills compliance and reporting requirements
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.