Companion Diagnostics Expert - Oncology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Companion Diagnostic Expert of Oncology with a global pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will be able to contribute towards scientific excellence. But as well as thriving in a multidisciplinary setting, candidate will work collaboratively with external diagnostic companies and world-class research institutes.
- Ensure innovative companion diagnostic tests are delivered to our oncology drug projects.
- Develop and implement the diagnostic strategy agreed by the respective early or late development teams, and planning and leading Precision Medicine activities from a technical, financial, risk, regulatory, IP and partnering perspective.
- Contribute to the personal development of project team members.
- Provide expert advice on strategic and innovative precision medicine approaches and companion diagnostic development to development teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant subject.
- Significant scientific knowledge in Oncology, companion diagnostic test development expertise and implementation in clinical studies.
- Evidence of delivery, and experience of precision medicine approaches and diagnostic development in Oncology
- Excellent skills in communication, leadership, stakeholder influencing, programme management with strong business acumen
- Significant understanding of the functions involved in companion diagnostic development and how they contribute to achieving business objectives.
- Experience of delivering companion diagnostics, regulatory interactions and commercialisation.
- Record of publications and strong external reputation in the precision medicine field.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call or e-mail Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651, email@example.com or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.