An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Communications Specialist, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Enforcing visual design consistency for presentations, website, or posters.
- Employing a user-focused mindset.
- Developing communication materials and reviews with key stakeholders. Materials include, but are not limited to:
- meeting/event agendas
- speaker materials and notes
- content for the website and newsletter
- Collaborating closely with the OCM team, products team, events, and communications team as appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- BFA/BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field.
- Must provide portfolio and sample of work during the interview or a link to their portfolio.
- Digital Design Experience, including typography, graphics, user-centric design, and graphic design.
- Excellent Editorial skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.