Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Communications Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Work with Internal Communications Functional Partner to support and manage communications for Global Operations employees, including messages for functional leaders.
- Advise leaders on communications strategies
- Ensure updates, initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, including intranet, newsletters, PowerPoint decks, talking points, emails, videos, etc.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior leaders for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years as a communications leader
- Demonstrated expertise in internal communications and executive communications strategy and execution
- Strong editing and proofing skills. Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational and project management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.