An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Communication Consultant at their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Building a comprehensive communication plan.
- Building engagement around JQ Next.
- Energise end-users and ensure final acceptance.
- Reviewing and improving presentation slides.
- Building a communication package targeting different key stakeholders.
- Executing the communication plan, providing regular updates to various stakeholders.
- Build a real professional Sharepoint site.
- Feed yammer with latest news.
- Bring the personas alive, giving them a real story and help the end-user to identify themselves in them.
- Producing communication videos would be preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proficient use of all communication channels (F2F, email, newsletter, social channels).
- Able to build professional Powerpoint slides.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Communications Manager - Digital Engagement Learning.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientific Communications Director to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.