Proclinical has partnered with a global biotech for a Commercialisation Manager to manage and optimise the creation and execution of local commercialisation activities. This includes representation in cross-alliance coordination of local commercial strategies, market development activities and driving overall performance in partnership with internal cross-functional team members.
- Cooperate with alliance partners in the development and implementation of local commercial strategies across therapeutic areas
- Partner with the sales team in providing brand strategic direction, product expertise and guidance
- Provide high quality input where required to local market development and commercial activities
- Support implementation of local tactical plans and the provision of marketing/sales support materials
- Ensure tracking of agreed KPIs to allow early course correction and ensure execution of key tactics
- As directed, assist in developing high-quality market and performance analytics, forecasts and strategic input to annual strategic plans and budgets.
- Collaborate and provide input to regional and global organisations on strategies, tactics and insights.
Skills and Requirements
- Business degree, Life Science degree a plus
- Fluency in English
- 6+ years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience; 3+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, or related experience
- Immunology/biologics/specialty care experience strongly preferred
- Proven project, process skills and excellent planning and organising skills. Able to operate in high paced launch environment
- Energetic self-starter with, pragmatic and operationally oriented working style.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.