Commercial Manager Oncology
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Commercial Manager Oncology. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Prague, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Analysing market situation, trends, and dynamics, including competitors and determine appropriate commercial approaches, including pricing strategies at an account and national level as well as pre and post launch activities.
- Developing and achieving approved and agreed financial and strategic targets for commercial operations; managing and achieving revenues as well as operational expenses.
- Organising, executing, measuring, and assessing marketing activities as agreed in Global/Cluster/LOC Plans.
- Driving sales of Oncology brand by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of therapeutic product.
- Managing local contracts, negotiating, and executing as appropriate in line with company strategy and with guidelines.
- Building network of relevant KOLs and regular cooperation with treatment centres.
- Effectively using a Customer Relationship Model (CRM) system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyse the market and prioritise necessary action.
- Reporting any suspected adverse events, quality complaints, or other safety information relevant for company products according to her/his knowledge.
- Providing details of any scope data relevant to the role e.g. the net sales that the role supports/generates or budget responsibility.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree required in a Science, Commercial, or Medical field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Scientific Representative or Hospital Key account Manager; including as a successful hospital specialist in oncology or haematology.
- Ability to create Multi Channel Business Plans with emphasis on building ASMART goals and monitoring KPI's implementation.
- Ability to use multi-channel communication in order to optimally reach selected groups of clients.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.