Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Commercial Director for a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate must possess professionalism, judgment, motivation, knowledge, initiative and motivation to meet sales and financial goals. Professionally represents the company.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and client/prospect contact and conduct themselves with the highest professional, ethical and moral standards.
- Plan and manage territory business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy and sales plan.
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients using the latest consultative selling practices and relevant functional department liaisons to optimize service quality, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and follow-up on proposals to customers.
- Use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems, and update relevant information, including proposals held in these systems.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external client meetings and internal meetings with other departments necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Attend and participate in training courses as required.
- Communicate with Pharma Services group and interfacing departments to build up teamwork and thereby benefiting from co-operative skills and knowledge,
- Interface with other professionals related to CMO/CDMO industry
- Ensure the corporate culture is developed and used in making daily decisions to improve job performance and enhance job responsibilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12+ years' experience in business development preferably in the pharmaceutical CMO/CDMO industry.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and terminology.
- Recent in-depth client interaction in the CMO/CDMO industry
- In depth knowledge of drug development and manufacturing process and the role of CDMO's and CMO's.
- Knowledge of the latest consultative selling techniques.
- Strong presentation and sales skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to conceptualize problems and solutions.
- Word, Excel, and database skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicholas Walker at (+1) 646-367-2908 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.