Co-op Data Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Co-op Data Engineer for a pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA. Successful candidates must be currently enrolled in and classes and must have already completed freshman year of college.
- Contribute to the Digital Therapeutics research team's effort towards exploring and creating new technology, being a world leader in data science within our fields, generating product ideas that all lead to game-changing offerings to patients and break new ground for research.
- Apply cutting-edge technologies to early R&D projects with the goal of bringing real change to People with Diabetes and Obesity.
- Apply data science when developing advanced medical devices and digital decision support solutions.
- Clinical data preparation, cleaning, and consolidation as an integral part of data science activity.
- Creating infrastructure for data warehouse and helping to integrate data from different sources.
- Creating documentation for data science protocols.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate is currently studying (preferably) within the field of computer science, data science, math, information science/engineering, software engineering, and other related fields.
- Strong foundation in data management, database management system, and familiarity with NoSQL and/or Graph database are huge advantages.
- Important that you thrive with learning, working independently as well as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A renowned and innovative medical device company is seeking to recruit a Field Clinical Engineer to their office in North Germany.