CMC Project Management Support
An exciting vacancy has arisen for CMC Project Management Support to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company. This organisation is dedicated to transforming the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Manage the control strategy of the project including the monthly updates, a critical timeline and milestones
- Support for visuals required to present the progress of the project
- Assist in meeting coordination including minutes, follow up actions and meeting agendas
- Compile technical information from multiple sources, summarise and document in our EDMS
- Prepare master comparability reports and risk mitigation reports
- Manage MS Teams and One Note for this project
- Ensure alignment in CS management across project teams
- Support approach in lifecycle management projects including present information and strategy
- Communicate high level advice to the team.
- Aid preparation of process flows for communication
- Scribe templates for RA processes and summary documents
Skills and Requirements
- Technical Skill in some aspect of Biopharma development
- Biopharma background with some understanding of QbD in practice
- Cross functional skills
- Good Communication with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of One Note and MS Teams (integrate and EDMS as well)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.