Clinical Trials Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Project Manager for a research organization located in Washington, D.C. Successful candidate will manage a variety of client-based clinical analysis projects. As Clinical Trials Project Manager, you will be a liaison to your clients, ensuring questions are answered and issues, resolved.
- Lead and direct cross-functional team leaders and third parties/vendors with some supervision and support, to ensure compliance with study protocol and in accordance with the scope of work and in accordance with corporate timelines; identify areas of concern and escalate them to the Sr. Clinical Project Manager.
- Facilitate meetings and project conference calls with investigators and coordinators; plan agenda and lead meetings, ensure that minutes are taken, edited, and distributed.
- Manage project deliverables, including process via metrics and adherence to contractual agreement time, quality, scope, and cost deliverables.
- Develop in depth analysis and projections or project timelines and financials for senior management with little to no supervision.
- Review monitoring reports for accuracy, completeness, and conformance with SOPs.
- Identify, select, and monitor performance of investigational sites for clinical studies; prepare accurate and timely visit reports from all site interaction visits.
- Review key study quality metrics and determine appropriate action in conjunction with study team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years of clinical trials experience with increasing levels of responsibility in the academic research, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO industry is required.
- At least three years of project management experience.
- Exposure to the clinical trials environment is required.
- Experience in early phase trials (Phase I-II) is required.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of clinical research concepts, practices, and FDA regulations and ICH Guidelines regarding drug development phases, clinical research, and data management methods.
- Critical thinker, self-motivated, and quick learner.
- Travel as required (North America).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.