Clinical Trials Management Associate - II
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Management Associate - II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organisation is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Providing administrative assistance in site selection, study implementation, and ongoing coordination of study sites, either directly or via CROs.
- Assisting global trial managers with setting up central labs and study vendors as required, including liaising with study management CRO to ensure site training and timely initiation.
- Performing accompanied visits (PSSVs, SIVs, RMVs) with CRO CRAs to ensure correct study procedures according to company SOPs and protocol procedures and reviewing routine regulatory documents/files in compliance with protocol, regulatory requirements, SOPs, and Monitoring Plan, as required.
- Assisting in review of protocols, informed consents, and case report forms, monitoring plans, abstracts, presentations, manuscripts, and clinical study reports.
- Assisting in compilation of investigator brochures under close supervision.
- Reviewing trip reports generated by CRO CRAs.
- Communicating and collaborating with other functional groups, including, but not limited to, Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, CCF, Materials and Logistics (M&L), and Drug Safety and Public Health (DSPH) to ensure efficient management of study activities.
- Assisting in the Management of the CROs and vendors as required.
- Assisting in the training of Clinical Trial Management Associates and Clinical Project Assistants.
- Assisting with the preparation and organisation of international investigator meetings.
- Assisting in preparing of safety, interim, and final study reports, including resolving data discrepancies.
- Performing administrative duties in a timely manner as assigned.
- Travel is required up to 20-30%.
Skills and Requirements:
- Typically requires a BSc or BA in a relevant scientific discipline or RN qualification.
- Minimum 3 years relevant clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry or equivalent.
- CRA experience preferred.
- HIV experience preferred but not essential.
- Must be familiar with routine medical/scientific terminology.
- Knowledge of FDA and/or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is desirable.
- Must be able to participate in departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives under general supervision as required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Clinical Trial Accountant to their office in Switzerland.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a CTA Submissions Manager for their office in the UK.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Trial Assistant position based in West London.
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.