Clinical Trials Grants and Contracts Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Grants and Contracts Analyst for a non-profit organization located in Washington, DC. Successful candidate will be responsible for preparing, maintaining, and negotiating grants and contracts related to clinical trials and grants.
- Build a coverage analysis by working closely with the Sr. Clinical Project Manager and Office Operations Manager to ensure billing compliance with all clinical trials in the Company's network.
- Build calendars for tracking of accounts receivable based upon the grants and contracts on each trial and site. Working closely with Office Operations Manager and Finance team on questions and concerns to assist with collection.
- Provide efficient updates on clinical trial and site progress to the Sr. Clinical Project Manager and Executive Director.
- Assist the study start-up process, including but not limited to conduct of the site selection/feasibility and finalization of site and Clinical Trial Agreements and grants.
- Ensure effective project plans are in place and operational for each trial and work proactively with the Sr. Clinical Project Manager to set priorities in accordance with applicable project plans, company standard operational procedures (SOPs), and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure potential budgetary and contractual risks are escalated to the attention of the Sr. Clinical Trials Project Manager and Executive Director when appropriate.
- Review and approve site invoices in collaboration with the Office Operations Manager to ensure investigator payments occur in a timely manner.
- Assist in follow-up business development activities as needed.
- Communicate effectively with Company's network leadership, clinical sites, investigators, and biopharmaceutical industry partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of budget monitoring experience with increasing levels of responsibility in the academic research, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO industry is required.
- Three to five years of budget and contract experience at an academic medical center, sponsor or CRO company is required.
- Exposure to the clinical research environment is required.
- Therapeutic experience in autoimmune diseases and/or Lupus (preferred).
- Experience in early phase trials (Phase I-II) (preferred).
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of clinical research concepts, practices, and FDA regulations and ICH Guidelines regarding drug development phases, clinical research, and data management methods.
- Critical thinker, self-motivated, and quick learner.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading Swiss pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire a Senior Global Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) to be based at their site in Basel.
Welwyn Garden City, England
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Global Clinical Trial Transparency Manager to their office in the UK.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Clinical Trial Accountant to their office in Switzerland.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a CTA Submissions Manager for their office in the UK.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Trial Assistant position based in West London.