Clinical Trial Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Member of the clinical team responsible for conducting Phase I-IV studies
- Responsible for managing and ensuring inspection readiness of clinical documentation / master files.
- Develops and maintains study specific TMF structure documentation.
- Provides TMF support for audits/inspections.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Prior research site experience as a Research Coordinator or Clinical Research Associate
- Technology skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.