Clinical Trial Specialist
A world leading pharmaceutical company is in search of a talented Clinical Trial Specialist to perform essential responsibilities for successful trial. The Clinical Trial Specialist takes on the key role of Study Specialist, contributing to tasks related to site management and/or study management and oversight activities as delegated by SETL. This role is based in London and is an exciting opportunity to make meaningful advances to patients with serious diseases.
- Ensure TMF filing and maintenance is done routinely by Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)
- Contribute to the development of vendor specific timelines ensuring alignment with study level timelines
- Review and approve invoices for assigned vendors
- Review investigator payment: site setup, pass-through processing, visit payment processing and funding processing in collaboration with DrugDev
- May participate in vendor selection
- Escalate vendor performance and quality issues to the SOL
- Create and maintain tracker for future amendment changes
- Actively contribute to the review of any changes to the ICF Master
- Manage activities related to Startup as delegated by the SOL
- Develop study specific documentation as delegated by the SOL
- Confirm that all site level documents have been collected to support site initiation
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS or higher in nursing, life or health sciences is preferred. Industry or relevant experience in lieu of education is considered.
- 2+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
- CRA background and experience in co-monitoring highly desirable
- Experience in highly complex therapy areas preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.