Clinical Trial Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a mid-sized Biotech who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join their growing team. They have had several successful product launches over last few years and are currently running multiple phase III trials within highly complex therapy areas.
You will be responsible for supporting the Clinical Trial Leaders in managing global studies whilst overseeing multiple CROs. This will mainly consist of oversight of CRAs and some co-monitoring.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly global role and to join a company with several phase III programs ongoing. This is a 12-month contract role which is office based (flexibility to work from home).
- Over 5 years clinical study management experience within Pharma or Biotech is required.
- Strong vendor management experience is required.
- CRA background and experience in co-monitoring highly desirable
- Experience in highly complex therapy areas preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.