Clinical Trial Manager
An amazing opportunity has arisen at a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) for a Senior Clinical Trial Manager to join their team in Switzerland. If you're interested in changing the face of medicine, then this is the role for you.
- Site identification and selection
- Coordination of submissions to Competent Authorities
- Oversight of the enrollment activities on a global, country and site level
- Ensuring timely data collection, cleaning and lock
- Oversight of the clinical monitoring activities
- Oversight of CROs and other vendors
- Ensure that clinical trials are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations, ICH GCP, FDA CFR and internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Lead the preparation and follow-up after site, vendor or sponsor audits and inspections
- Be able to work with moderate supervision
- Prepare study reports and ensure required tools and tracking databases are kept up to date as required
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Medicine or other Life Sciences, or RN degree from an accredited school
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in different positions in the field of clinical trials, including CRA-level experience (both CRO and industry experience are acceptable).
- Accredited GCP course desirable
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with a broad range of trial staff
- Flexibility in work hours and readiness to travel abroad on a routine basis
- Advanced computer literacy
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact
Manon Madelenat on +33188880096 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.