Clinical Trial Manager
An opportunity has opened up for a Contract Clinical Trial Manager to join a Global Biotech for 12 months in West London. They are looking for an experienced CTM to be able to confidently manage a range of global studies with minimal support.
- Coordinate budgeting, timelines and vendor selection for the implementation of clinical study/studies.
- Ensuring studies are conducted in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing, coordinating, and providing ongoing assessment, evaluation, and communication with internal and external stakeholders, other departments (e.g.,
- Supervising clinical team to ensure all clinical study activities are completed in accordance with applicable regulations and guidance
- Providing management personnel with timely updates on progress and changes in scope, schedule, and resources as required.
- Operational oversight that serious adverse events and follow-up reports have been reported to the regulatory authorities and ethics committees in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Engaging in Inspection readiness strategies and activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience managing study close out is needed as both studies are nearing the final stages.
- Able to communicate with cross functional teams and lead study meetings
- Evidence of ability to delegate tasks and lead team
- Key stakeholder management experience and able to escalate issues
- Good Planning and timekeeping skills
- Experience managing CROs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neil at + 44 203 8460 646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.