Clinical Trial Manager
A great home-based opportunity has arisen for a Global Clinical Trial Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company in West London. This is a 12-month contract role, were you will be given the chance to make a positive change towards medicine.
- Manages aspects of assigned international post-authorisation studies within designated program budgets and timelines.
- Contributes to development and maintenance of study budgets.
- Contributes to development of RFPs and participate in selection of CROs/vendors.
- Manages CROs/vendors for assigned post-authorisation studies.
- Communicates project status and issues and ensure project team goals are met.
- Contributes to the writing and coordinates review of relevant documents including protocols, informed consents, case report forms, monitoring plans and clinical study reports.
- Maintains study timelines and communicates adjustments where necessary.
- Develops good working relationships with Gilead US late phase operational team and cross-functional staff internationally as required.
- May participate in the preparation of interim/final clinical study reports.
- Conduct study feasibility in conjunction with internal Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations staff and/or external collaborators or CROs.
- Contributes to Clinical Operations International team activities & initiatives.
- Interacts with cross-functional teams internally and externally to ensure study progress.
- Will serve as the primary point of contact for CROs, addressing questions and applying knowledge to resolve problems.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a science degree
- Must have 3 years Clinical Trial experience.
- Scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.