Clinical Trial Manager
A multinational Medical Devices Organization based in Frankfurt is looking for a dynamic Clinical Trial Manager to join their team. If you're interested in changing the face of medicine then this is a role to consider.
- Contributes in strategic discussions regarding the design of clinical programs within the EMEA region
- Establishes and is responsible for the study timeline, study budgets and internal/ external resource requirements
- Contribute to the development of Global Standard Operating Procedures
- Visits, evaluates and selects investigative sites, vendors, consultants, CRO's, etc.
- Establishes all clinical trial related legal/ financial documents (e.g., contracts, budgets, confidentiality/ indemnification agreements, insurance, etc.) with internal and external customers and its retention
- Responsible to review clinical data/ information and provide oversight of study status and progress with internal/ external data management
- Responsible for the organization of study related investigator meetings
- Responsible for the developments of scientific publications and/ or presentations and review scientific literature
- Responsible for the achievements of MBO assigned and budget approved business milestones
Skills and Requirements
- PhD/ MD/ OD/ with 5years experience or MS/ MA with 8years experience; in clinical trial management or clinical research
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written/ verbal/ influencing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in leadership of clinical trial management, including management of CROs, multiple vendors and consultants
- Understands protocol, ICF and CSR writing experience
- Familiar with ISO 14155, ISO 11979 and related AMSI standards
- Experience with EDC systems, electronic clinical filing systems, MS Office
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani on 02038542629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.