Clinical Trial Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Interacts regularly with ClinOps LKM, Training & Communications, CONNECT and TALT/ELT to provide SME content development, review and delivery; and to determine needs for additional organizational resources or support.
- Supports training development and delivery for new hires and existing staff, including internal best practices, industry regulations, processes or systems as appropriate.
- Monitors external environment, regulatory/process, ICH/GCP changes impacting ClinOps Practices and ensures required changes are implemented.
- Provides guidance on training content and prioritization in line with assigned projects/activities; defined leadership goals and priorities. Acts as a go-to person for training related questions.
- Provides clarification on processes or alternatively seeks advice from appropriate process owners or SMEs as needed.
- Acts as a business owner for assigned training processes, initiates/leads/supports process improvement initiatives and develops, reviews and delivers associated trainings, or communications as applicable.
- Facilitates ongoing quality improvement through communication of audit/inspection results and CAPAs via Lessons Learned.
- Provide GCP guidance and consultation to clinical teams.
- Centralizes feedback acquired, recognizes opportunities for improvement, and collaborates closely with appropriate functions to motivate change.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience within Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Management, Clinical Trial Monitoring or related function within pharmaceutical/ biotech/ CRO
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.