Clinical Trial Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Atlanta, GA.
- Primary clinical point of contact with the client
- Collaborate with PM on monthly invoicing and variance management of clinical budget
- Develop study related clinical documents (e.g. clinical plans, Informed Consent Form templates, study specific forms and manuals, CRF completion guidelines, study trackers, PSV/SIV slides and other training materials)
- Identify and develop training needs for CRAs and third-party vendors specific to the study, protocol and practices including presenting these at Investigator Meetings and Study Kick-off meetings
- Lead internal clinical team meetings and sets expectations for clinical team of CRAs and CTAs
- Address all CRA and site questions and maintains Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) log as appropriate
- Support in planning and conducting investigator meetings
- Develop clinical monitoring strategies for assuring study timelines are met and assuring quality deliverables
- Responsible for eTMF implementation and management
- Work closely with PM for project-specific resourcing issues
- Collaborate with data management and CRAs to ensure data quality and compliance with data cleaning timelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in science or health-related field.
- Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical research experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.