Clinical Trial Label Coordinator
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Clinical Trail Label Coordinator, the role will be based in Switzerland. This is a chance to join a leading healthcare organisation who is making a positive contribution to diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Maintenance of the SAP phrase database
- Designs and creates labels, booklet inside pages, booklet front pages and single panel labels in SAP GLM according to current SOPs
- Coordinates the approval of labels by the Local Label Representatives in a timely manner
- Orders and coordinates the printing of booklets by the vendor
- Responsible for the delivery check of booklets
- Support of the implementation of the Labelling Roadmap
Skills and Requirements
- Successfully completed a commercial diploma (e.g. commercial apprenticeship or commercial college) or an equivalent qualification (e.g. technical apprenticeship)
- Practical experience working with Office Suite
- Excellent English AND German
- Strong organizational skills (e.g. good time management, work local & act global)
- Proactive, open-minded, team player with dedication and passion
- Good communication skills in order to manage the relationship with many teams
- Experience of SAP systems, Word and Excel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.