Clinical Trial Associate
A leading Immunology company are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Trial Assistant to join their growing team on a 6 months rolling contract. This is a great opportunity to join a busy clinical team working across a variety of highly complex trials whilst taking on a wide range of responsibilities. The company have grown extensively over the past few months and can offer long term work for the right person.
- Oversee the company's Trial Master Files and internal documentation.
- Supporting the Clinical Project Manager and CRA.
- Oversee study documentation and coordinate complex phase III studies.
Skills and Requirements
- 3 years clinical trial assistant experience.
- TMF/e-TMF experience highly desirable but not essential.
- Scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies