Clinical Trial Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will assist with in house coordination of activities related to conduct of clinical trials.
- Maintenance of informational databases and program tracking reports, participate in coordination of clinical trial related activities, authoring of study operations manuals, budgetary oversight and tracking, and providing general program support in a team setting to ensure the successful execution of clinical trial tasks and deliverables according to project timelines.
- Assist with in house coordination of activities related to conduct of clinical trials.
- Subject tracking, assembly, review, quality control, and tracking of regulatory documents, maintenance and tracking of study materials (including investigational drug), generation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes in addition to other activities.
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.
- Learn health care authority regulations and guidelines and apply to daily activities.
- Perform day to day activities based on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Learn and execute defined tasks while working closely with others.
Skills and Requirements:
- Have the interest and ability to expand knowledge of clinical trial management procedures and regulatory submission requirements.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, including the identification of problems and proposed solutions, in consultation with more senior team members.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.